Adventures in Pangloss
Population: 4,000 (town)
- Prosperous logging, mining, and trapping community in Thistlethorn Forest.
- Founded 100 years ago by retired adventurers and pilgrims fleeing the fall of Arkavoi.
- Count Roan Blackoak (Half-elf ranger, NG) is a master of the gnomish long-rifle and rides a bear as a mount.
- Stout wooden palisades protect town from orc and goblin raids.
- Gnomes mine tin, copper, and silver in the mountains.
- Wood Elves trap game and harvest pelts in the forests.
- Marchland’s largest temple to Beoren, White Bear Lodge. Decorated with the pelt of a giant albino dire bear.
- Twice per year, float lumber, furs, and trade goods up the river to Toadwallow and Blackhelm.