Adventures in Pangloss
Population: 3,000 (town)
- Madyan town founded by a sect monastic scholars and philosophers. Town has grown over three centuries.
- Governed by a line of sage-princes. Bekhizitha Kos (human wizard/diviner, LN) is current sage-prince. Former tutor to King Elyas.
- The Ten-Eyed Temple, school of diviner wizards. Members tattoo eyes on all their fingertips.
- Large lighthouse of alabaster and stained glass, illuminated by radiant crystals.
- Tamed lions patrol the town and guard the scholars.
- Beach Farmers dredge amber from the seabed and shore.
- Beach farmers have begun to discover weird artifacts and coins of unknown metal and origin.