Adventures in Pangloss
Population: 7,000 (town)
- Lady Delphina Starflower (half-elf, N sorceress). Sister of the late Lady Mellura of Horizon.
- Port city. Prosperous fishing town.
- Winding streets meander around large old trees and flower beds.
- Low houses painted in shades of green and orange. Orange paint comes from the fireblossoms cultivated locally.
- Large population of seals on nearby islands. Considered signs of good luck.
- Starflower Manse—three-story manor of glass and yellow brick covered in flowering, lambent ivy. Lady Starflower’s home.
- The Kissing Stone—Sacred menhir to Baphomet in center of town. New brides kiss it for large, healthy families.
- Temple to Chalice. Etched white stone with massive windows of pink glass.
- Ancient temple to Pikus the Fish God (CN, Nature domain) on nearby island. Made of fossil coral, encrusted with salt and black kelp.
- Sleeping Selkie inn and tavern.
- Green Gnome enclave with large communal homes.