Adventures in Pangloss
Population: 18,000 (city)
- City on island in Titan lake.
- Duchess Ardith Ymma (human fighter, N)
- Orchards and rich farm lands. Abernath Apples are a rich golden-green and keep for years. Popularly used in iron rations. Makes potent wine and brandy.
- City walls of large, irregular red and purple bricks.
- Tall buildings and towers with narrow, cobbled streets.
- Thousands of statues and hundreds of fountains, even in the poor parts of town.
- Famous for its fancy clothing (especially velvet, suede, and lace) and elaborate hats.
- Sizable community of dragonborn, mostly laborers and artisans.
- Wyrd Elf enclave of artists in the Crystal Quarter.
- Ban-Rooe—Small bard college (Lore) founded by survivors of Ban-Wyyr.
- Mysterious disease Sticky Fever is spreading through the gentry. Causes horrible pain as body fluids slowly turn to glue.