Adventures in Pangloss
Population: 20,000 (city)
- Duke Xythos Blackhelm (human fighter, LN)
- Duchess Galthia
- Blackhelm family has ruled the land for seven generations.
- The Black Helm is a magical helmet, sapient and powerful. Family artifact.
- Home of the only navy in the Marchlands
- Famed for its pottery and brick-works. Rich deposits of dark blue clay.
- Massive temple to Thantogrim. The Hall of Gates. Five-sided building with five sets of gates. Worshipers are allowed deeper and deeper into temple as they are indoctrinated deeper and deeper into the Gray Mysteries. None have returned after passing through the fifth gate.
- Minority tieflings and orcbrood live in slums called Little Stygia.
- Main base of operations for The Bastion. Fort Bulwark on the hills outside of town.