Adventures in Pangloss
Population: 5,000 (town)
- Fortified town built at crossroads of Harpstring Highway and Knight’s Road.
- Large trading town. Suffering a bit since the conquest of Wyyr.
- Called the “Gateway to the Marchlands”
- Ruled by council of guilds and merchants, who elect an Archminister.
- Archminister Gurndle Groatpenny (dwarf commoner, N)
- Dwarf-made walls with several watchtowers in the outlying lands.
- Lots of fur and ore trade from forest and mountains to the south.
- Many fine dwarf and gnomish armorers and smiths.
- Chapterhouse of the Hrothgarem. Housemaster Pukk Garribeldi (middle-aged Halfling fighter, NG)
- The Bronze Goatmen—Dwarven knights who patrol the roads on armored war-goats.