Adventures in Pangloss
Population: 1,500 (town)
- Ancient and massive stone bridge spanning Graymourn River. Fortified tower on each side of bridge. Massive iron bells toll every hour.
- Controlled by a monastic sect of 100 warrior-clerics of Thantogrim.
- Arch-Cenobite: Gorgophon (Human cleric LN)
- Monks charge taxes and tolls on goods and travelers crossing bridge.
- Mummy guards.
- Clerics destroy any other bridges or ferries that cross the river.
- Sizable town has grown up around the bridge.
- All spices but salt illegal due to decree of former arch-cenobite 350 years ago.