Adventures in Pangloss
Population: 2,500 (town)
- Vancian whaling town.
- Lord Adriano ap Marius (human commoner, N)
- Town reeks of fish and whale blubber. Constant yellow haze from rendering plants.
- Sizable temple to Aeshura, Vancian demon goddess of the sea (CN, Tempest domain).
- Cosmopolitan town with wide mix of cultures and races.
- Popular stop-off spot for merchants, trader, and pirates.
- Popular haunt for Captain Damnation Devilfish, infamous tiefling pirate.
- Ancient, giant brass statue of a naked elvish woman stands in harbor, breathing elemental fire. Acts as navigational beacon and lighthouse. Named “Isadole” by original settlers.
- Outlying swamps are infested with trolls, scared away from town by flaming statue.