Adventures in Pangloss
Population: 2,500 (town)
- Uth-Goliad town on island in the Sea of Shadows.
- Ruled by Count Eru Gauth (human cleric, LN)
- Entire population is male. Female children are sent to twin city of Gol-Morath on opposite side of the island.
- Strict religious culture dedicated to Brahma.
- Expert brewers, crofters, and animal breeders.
- Fraternity of warrior-poets called Brotherhood of Drums.
- Once per year, eligible young people travel to Temple of Unity in mountains for year-long, temporary marriages arranged by parents and town councils.