Adventures in Pangloss
Population: 3,000 (town)
- Halfling fishing town, also famous for crabs and oysters.
- Guild counsel governed by Lord Merriweather Foxslayer. (halfling commoner, LN)
- Low buildings on platforms, terraces, and bridges over the silty, sandy ground.
- Reed and rice fields. Paper mills produces high quality paper in demand by wizards, scribes, and sages.
- Temples to the Lawgiver, Chalice, and Brahma.
- Millennial Turtles are wild, bearded tortoises that wander through town, supposedly over 1000 years old. People write poetry on their shells to ensure luck and long life.