Adventures in Pangloss
Population: 3,000 (town)
- Halfing settlement on the marshy banks of Mirklemire Lake.
*Lord Mayor Hezekiah Griggs (halfling commoner, NG)
- Small, two-story houses on stilts, connected by bridges and small boats.
- Homes and streets illuminated by large bioluminescent snails in glass lanterns.
- The Stompin’ Hall—Large meeting/dance hall on a solid hillock in the center of town.
- Trade with Branwyn and Blackhelm.
- Famous for leather-working, especially snake and alligator.
- Large fields of swamp-tobacco, a foul-smelling but incredibly potent pipeweed, usually sweetened with molasses.
- Large church of the Lawgiver made of unmortared stone and living wood.